منتديات اهل بيت امر

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتديات اهل بيت امر
منتديات اهل بيت امر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» كم صدبق لك وانواع الاصدقاء
Roadblocks Removed in Al Jab’a and Beit Einun I_icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 30, 2010 3:21 pm من طرف admin

» أعشاب لها فوائد طبية
Roadblocks Removed in Al Jab’a and Beit Einun I_icon_minitimeالخميس أكتوبر 28, 2010 6:19 am من طرف yolia

» هل نعرف المؤسسات الموجودة في البلدة (بيت امر) و الادوار التي تقوم بها
Roadblocks Removed in Al Jab’a and Beit Einun I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 13, 2010 8:38 am من طرف واحد من الشعب

» كيفية الحب
Roadblocks Removed in Al Jab’a and Beit Einun I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 13, 2010 8:30 am من طرف واحد من الشعب

» اقوال و حكم
Roadblocks Removed in Al Jab’a and Beit Einun I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 13, 2010 7:39 am من طرف واحد من الشعب

» هل ما زالت الأم مدرسة؟
Roadblocks Removed in Al Jab’a and Beit Einun I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 13, 2010 7:16 am من طرف واحد من الشعب

» بماذا ترد اذا سالك اسرائيلي هل تكرهني؟
Roadblocks Removed in Al Jab’a and Beit Einun I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 13, 2010 7:00 am من طرف واحد من الشعب

» هل آلشآب آلمدخن ج ــذآب؟؟؟!
Roadblocks Removed in Al Jab’a and Beit Einun I_icon_minitimeالأحد أكتوبر 10, 2010 6:17 am من طرف واحد من الشعب

» عندما تستغل المشاعر؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
Roadblocks Removed in Al Jab’a and Beit Einun I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 03, 2010 11:47 am من طرف ayoosh

تدفق ال RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

التبادل الاعلاني

Roadblocks Removed in Al Jab’a and Beit Einun

اذهب الى الأسفل

Roadblocks Removed in Al Jab’a and Beit Einun Empty Roadblocks Removed in Al Jab’a and Beit Einun

مُساهمة من طرف daven الإثنين سبتمبر 21, 2009 2:23 pm

Roadblocks Removed in Al Jab’a and Beit Einun

Posted on June 9th, 2007.
Roadblocks Removed in Al Jab’a and Beit Einun Mousa%20ailjbaThe Palestine Solidarity Project organized three consecutive actions together with the Anarchists Against the Wall and the Popular Committee of Hebron. The first action: removing a roadblock in Al Jab’a. PSP, together with other various groups, removed this particular roadblock four times. It blocks the movement of a main road connecting Al Jab’a and Surif, turning a trip that used to take five minutes into one hour. Palestinians must use different roads to ‘bypass’ the Gush Etzion settlement bloc and other Palestinian villages. About 50 people worked together with ropes, sticks, and shovels to remove the three cement blocks. Through much effort and hard work, they succeeded in the removal after half an hour, well knowing that an Israeli bulldozer can easily replace the roadblock in five minutes. When roadblocks are replaced, the IOF utilizes soldiers, guns, jeeps, and heavy machinery.
Roadblocks Removed in Al Jab’a and Beit Einun Mousa%20bet%20ennonAfter the first success, the group moved on to Beit Einun to remove a roadblock preventing movement on a heavily-used road between Hebron and Sa’ir. The IOF had blocked the road four years ago. This was the first action of this sort in this area. While a group of about 100 people began to remove the roadblock, ten jeeps arrived and waited nearby.Roadblocks Removed in Al Jab’a and Beit Einun Mousabet%20ennon The second roadblock was successfully removed. The group piled into their cars and drove further down the road to remove the next planned roadblock. The Jeeps followed them and suddenly created a line across the road, trapping the group between them and the next roadblock. The group decided not to remove the next roadblock because the group wanted to prevent possible arrests. They then waited two hours for the IOF to leave. Finally, two disassociated Palestinian cars appeared and needed to pass through. The jeeps parted, allowing the cars to pass as well as the other cars carrying the PSP members, the Anarchists, and the Popular Committee of Hebron.

daven

ذكر عدد المساهمات : 9
نقاط 27
السٌّمعَة : 10
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/09/2009

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى