منتديات اهل بيت امر

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتديات اهل بيت امر
منتديات اهل بيت امر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» كم صدبق لك وانواع الاصدقاء
Students’ Celebrations End with Invasion I_icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 30, 2010 3:21 pm من طرف admin

» أعشاب لها فوائد طبية
Students’ Celebrations End with Invasion I_icon_minitimeالخميس أكتوبر 28, 2010 6:19 am من طرف yolia

» هل نعرف المؤسسات الموجودة في البلدة (بيت امر) و الادوار التي تقوم بها
Students’ Celebrations End with Invasion I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 13, 2010 8:38 am من طرف واحد من الشعب

» كيفية الحب
Students’ Celebrations End with Invasion I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 13, 2010 8:30 am من طرف واحد من الشعب

» اقوال و حكم
Students’ Celebrations End with Invasion I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 13, 2010 7:39 am من طرف واحد من الشعب

» هل ما زالت الأم مدرسة؟
Students’ Celebrations End with Invasion I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 13, 2010 7:16 am من طرف واحد من الشعب

» بماذا ترد اذا سالك اسرائيلي هل تكرهني؟
Students’ Celebrations End with Invasion I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 13, 2010 7:00 am من طرف واحد من الشعب

» هل آلشآب آلمدخن ج ــذآب؟؟؟!
Students’ Celebrations End with Invasion I_icon_minitimeالأحد أكتوبر 10, 2010 6:17 am من طرف واحد من الشعب

» عندما تستغل المشاعر؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
Students’ Celebrations End with Invasion I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 03, 2010 11:47 am من طرف ayoosh

تدفق ال RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

التبادل الاعلاني

Students’ Celebrations End with Invasion

اذهب الى الأسفل

ايقونة المواضيع Students’ Celebrations End with Invasion

مُساهمة من طرف daven الإثنين سبتمبر 21, 2009 2:20 pm

Students’ Celebrations End with Invasion

Posted on August 9th, 2007.
Students’ Celebrations End with Invasion Al%20jaba%2008_07On Tuesday, August 7, 2007 Palestinian students received their end-of-year exam marks. It was a day for celebration (for some), and consequently an occasion for fireworks. At approximately 1pm in the village of Al-Jab’a, Betlehem district, these celebrations were abruptly ended when Israeli Occupation Forces invaded the village, detained several male residents, and occupied at least 1 home.
Several jeeps and Armoured Personnel Carriers entered the small village of 800 residents where soldiers closed the road near the school and began stopping and questioning residents. They also forced one man to allow them into his home while his family waited outside. When international activists asked why they were in the village and what they were looking for one soldier replied simply with a shrug of his shoulders. Another said there had been shooting in the village. When an international activist attempted to explain that they had been there all day and the only ’shootings’ were of fireworks, the soldiers began ushering the internationals out of the area.
This was a small reminder of the complete lack of sovereignty of Palestinians over their land and their lives; a simple moment of celebration ended with invasion.

daven

ذكر عدد المساهمات : 9
نقاط 27
السٌّمعَة : 10
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/09/2009

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى