منتديات اهل بيت امر

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتديات اهل بيت امر
منتديات اهل بيت امر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» كم صدبق لك وانواع الاصدقاء
About PSP >>>>>> I_icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 30, 2010 3:21 pm من طرف admin

» أعشاب لها فوائد طبية
About PSP >>>>>> I_icon_minitimeالخميس أكتوبر 28, 2010 6:19 am من طرف yolia

» هل نعرف المؤسسات الموجودة في البلدة (بيت امر) و الادوار التي تقوم بها
About PSP >>>>>> I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 13, 2010 8:38 am من طرف واحد من الشعب

» كيفية الحب
About PSP >>>>>> I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 13, 2010 8:30 am من طرف واحد من الشعب

» اقوال و حكم
About PSP >>>>>> I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 13, 2010 7:39 am من طرف واحد من الشعب

» هل ما زالت الأم مدرسة؟
About PSP >>>>>> I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 13, 2010 7:16 am من طرف واحد من الشعب

» بماذا ترد اذا سالك اسرائيلي هل تكرهني؟
About PSP >>>>>> I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 13, 2010 7:00 am من طرف واحد من الشعب

» هل آلشآب آلمدخن ج ــذآب؟؟؟!
About PSP >>>>>> I_icon_minitimeالأحد أكتوبر 10, 2010 6:17 am من طرف واحد من الشعب

» عندما تستغل المشاعر؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
About PSP >>>>>> I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 03, 2010 11:47 am من طرف ayoosh

تدفق ال RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

التبادل الاعلاني

About PSP >>>>>>

اذهب الى الأسفل

ايقونة المواضيع About PSP >>>>>>

مُساهمة من طرف daven الإثنين سبتمبر 21, 2009 2:13 pm

About PSP

The Project
The Palestine Solidarity Project is a Palestinian project dedicated to opposing the Israeli occupation of Palestinian land through non-violent direct action. It was founded in the village of Beit Ommar in the Southern West Bank during the Summer of 2006.
PSP is envisioned as a project dedicated to supporting Palestinian communities resisting the Israeli Occupation. We also believe firmly in the concept of “steadfastness” as a form of resistance. For many of the communities we work with, simply remaining on their land in the face of intimidation, violence, economic strangulation, and a history of forced displacement, is an act of resistance.
Points of Unity
1. All Palestinians have an absolute right to control their own lives economically, politically, and socially.
2. All international laws, conventions, and UN resolutions regarding Palestine and all peoples under occupation should be upheld.
Our Message
Peace and security are rights not just for some of us, but for all the people of the world. Controlling another person’s life, possessions, future, and thoughts is a crime and a humiliation. We have dreams and hopes of freedom, so we are inviting all the people of the world to stand with us and share in our struggle for freedom.
What We Do
1) Demonstrations against the continuing construction of the Apartheid Wall, Israeli-only roads and Israeli settlements in villages in southern Palestine.
2) Removing illegal roadblocks and other structures designed to isolate one Palestinian community from another, and preventing Palestinian freedom of movement.
3) Joining farmers as they work their land which is in constant danger of being “confiscated” by Israel.
4) Replanting Palestinian crops that have been destroyed by Israeli settlers, with the aim of enabling those Palestinian communities directly affected by settler violence to remain on their land.
5) Working closely with families affected by frequent violence from nearby settlements by documenting the violence and providing an international presence to deter settler assaults

daven

ذكر عدد المساهمات : 9
نقاط 27
السٌّمعَة : 10
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/09/2009

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى